Friday, January 4, 2013

Castle in the Air Part 13 (sort of)

When I say sort of, I mean I'm missing two more Star stitches in silver that weren't stitched because...I ran out of thread :( I've been procrastinating for a while now. I knew that the metallic thread will finish soon, but when I went to one of the local needlework stores, I found out some really bad news. One of the few stores in Montreal, Trimmings Dressmaker LTD will be closing its doors soon. And since not many people buy Kreinik threads, they stopped ordering stock for it. So now I have to decide whether I want to make a trip to the only other store I know that carries Kreinik (on the off chance they have it in stock) or order from eBay.

I was still deciding when I ran out yesterday :P So technically this isn't really done, but I decided it was and I'm moving on to the next part. Anyhow here is part 13:

And here's an overview:

No comments:

Post a Comment