Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top Border

My top border is all stitched up except for one color. I thought I had all the threads I needed, but I found out last week that I was missing a Kreinik cord. I tried to get some at Lainages du Petit Mouton but they didn't have any and I was told the owner will no longer be stocking cross stitch materials :( This means that there are no more embroidery stores in Montreal that I can go to T_T.

Before
After

I'm already looking at a shop on eBay to order the thread but for now I'll keep going without it. By the way, did anyone else notice how shipping cost from the US has sky rocketed. Last year I bought a lot of things from US sellers on eBay. For a pattern the cost would come to $3~4 at most, now that's risen to $13 for certain items. It's ridiculous! I will be sticking to Canadian sellers only for now until this gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment