Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Getting Ready

I'll be packing my suitcase tonight for my trip to Toronto. I will be attending the Creative Festival again this year. I enjoyed the experience so much last year, that I decided to splurge this time and get a Gold pass which gives me 21 hours of workshops.

I will be taking:

I'm really looking forward to starting classes. It's fun being in a room surrounded by other stitchers. Last year I learned how to properly knot a thread and that I didn't like Sashiko. I wonder what I'll learn this year. I'm hoping to learn some useful tips in the pulled thread class to help me with M'Lady's Treasures.

Classes start Thursday but I'm flying in Wednesday morning to pass by Gitta's (I wasn't able to go last year) for a mega stash enhancement (I already have a list prepared). I'm also meeting a friend to go to the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) for an exhibit on Michelangelo.

Anyone know the area and has recommendations for other places to visit?

1 comment: