Monday, February 8, 2016

February TUSAL



I think wordless TUSAL was too confusing for everyone lol. So I guess I'll keep blathering about whatever in these posts. So this months was pretty busy. There's lots of purples and blues from Bramble and the Rose and my Azure Blue Tit. And around all that are scraps from my cashel fabric that kept coming out before finished the edges. I figured I'd add them in there since they're useless threads too.

I hope everyone had a good weekend :) Mine was very productive. I've been secretly stitching a name tag for when I go to Seminar in May. I've finished one side and I'm just working on the back piece. I'll post pictures once it's done, but it won't be for a while yet.

In the mean time, I started the second blue bird in the series. This is Mountain Bluebird and Blackcurrant.


I figured one project won't be enough for a 6-hour train ride and two 7-hour flights. I'm going to do the same thing I did with the other bird, which is do all the cross stitch and backstitch leaving the blackwork for the for later.


8 comments:

  1. You can stitch on a flight? I can't even read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to another good start. You need several projects for that much travel time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me to start saving my ends of threads now too, Dima!
    I can't wait to see this next bluebird take shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, looks like you've been busy. SO PRETTY!!! I love blue....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dima, it's so nice ORTs! And I love your blue! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely designs! I love stitching while I travel but always over estimate how much I can get done in the time.

    ReplyDelete